Rabu, 27 Julai 2011

SOLO EXHIBITION BY SHAMSUL BAHARI


SOLO EXHIBITION BY SHAMSUL BAHARI
26 July-5 August 2011

ARTIST'S STATEMENT-
An individual would appear in one's life whose personality and passion, creative energy and enthusiasm acts like a spark that lights up one's own, Najjar Musawwir has this effect on me.
His presence, his loud African American gregarious personality, his no holds barred attitude has challenged my own waring interest in art and creativity in general. I felt awakened from my slumber, my creative energy was given a jumpstart and I accepted the challenge to hold this impromptu exhibition alongside his as a compliment and a honour for his being here.

ADMISSION IS FREE
(All are invited to the exhibition)

> For general information & press inquiries, kindly contact Muzium & Galeri Tuanku Fauziah, USM

Tel: +04-6533888 ext: 3261/2137/4789/4788/4787/4786/3294
Fax: +604-6563531 / +604-6535060
Email: dir_muzium@notes.usm.my / shicaineshuib@yahoo.com / fizah_nb@yahoo.com/ adzlan_mgtf@yahoo.com
--- www.mgtf.usm.my
www.mgtfusmpenang.blogspot.com
www.tagged.com/mgtfusm
www.facebook.com/mgtfusm
www.twitter.com/mgtf
www.youtube.com/mgtfusm

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan